A GREAT Doctor show details A GREAT Doctor
by Shannon MM Johnson on Aug 15th, 2016

Dr. Schneider is the BEST doctor that I go to! My memories go back to when my son was 2 years old and we had just moved into a new neighborhood. We chose Dr. Schneider because of location… and NOW after 32 years I’d drive an hour or two to stay with him. After my son’s first couple of visits when we told him (when he wasn’t feeling good) that we would take him to see Dr. Schneider as soon as he could see us… my son wanted to go NOW, because he liked Dr. Schneider soooo much! I don’t have anything negative to remark on the doctor… he’s kind, patient, smiling, sympathetic, never appears to be in a rush… After these many years, I’d recommend him to everybody! No one can beat his bedside manners! And his office staff, both at his previous location, before he fell off his roof... there's a U-Tube about it, and his new location are one in a million! Thank you Dr. Schneider!

May 12th, 2016

I saw Dr. Schneider for several years starting around 2000. He was excellent! Very caring and personable.

by Jim Blakemore, Jr. on Jan 13th, 2016

Probably has forgot more then most Drs. know.

by Cynthia Brown on Jan 16th, 2015

Dr. Schneider is the only doctor I will see as far as Family Practice. My family has been with hi for 45 years and in our opinion he is the best doctor anywhere.

Jul 15th, 2014

Have been going to Doc for about 15 years and there is nobody better.

Excellent Medical Doctor show details Excellent Medical Doctor
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr Scheider is very caring and always concerned about the well being of the patient. He certain deserves my most respect!!!! The absolute best ever!