A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Shulman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Shulman, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Shulman MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Shulman practice?
- Dr. Marvin Shulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Shulman practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Romeo, MI and Bruce Twp, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.