A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Shulman, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Shulman MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Shulman practice?
- Dr. Marvin Shulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Shulman practices Ophthalmology near Romeo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Romeo Ophthalmologists.