A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Shulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shulman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Shulman, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Shulman MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Shulman practice?
- Dr. Marvin Shulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Shulman practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.