A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Shulman, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shulman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin Shulman practice?
Dr. Marvin Shulman practices Ophthalmology near Romeo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Romeo Ophthalmologists.