Dr. Marvin Spann Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Spann?

Ethically Unprofessional

Posted on August 11th, 2017

My wife went for breast reduction surgery and after her visit to Dr. Spann was traumatized and will no longer seek a male surgeon due to his ethically sexual comments stating like a child in a candy store "why would you ever consider breast reduction " in a very uncalled for tone.After speaking to a prominent Doctor in Las Vegas his comments all the more show the lack of professionalism etc. experienced that day.

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I had a melanoma on my chin and went to a plastic surgeon because i was concerned about scarring. My dressing was totally saturated with blood less than 5 hours after being discharged from the out patient surgery center. When I called the office I was told "just apply pressure. We are closing in 15 minutes". I certainly never received a post-op phone call that night. I was given post-op appointment 22 days later. That was later changed to 8 days later so a medical assistant could remove my sutures. I was never given a follow-up with the doctor nor has anyone ever called with the pathology results. And my scar, well it's quite ugly, lumpy and sore. So.....it's up to you.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

After many years of suffering from scoliosis over the years, the pain just got worse to the point that my neck and shoulders were always hurting. I decided to have a breast reduction at COUTURE Dermatology and Plastic Surgery with Dr. Marvin Spann. The day of the surgery after I was send home, I noticed right away that the shoulder and neck pain was not there. Dr. Spann is a perfectionist! Now I see my breast small, young, and beautiful. The care and attention from the staff is just amazing; Alyssa and Kayla thank you for always cheering me up while I was recovering from this surgical procedure.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Spann did my liposuction on stubborn, exercise and diet-resistant areas on my stomach and flanks. I'm so happy with my new body. After years of struggling, now in my mid 40's and after 3 pregnancies, I have the body I always knew was possible.

Dr. Marvin Spann

Posted on October 5th, 2015

He is such a caring physician and he listens. He is patient, takes his time and I would recommend him for any cosmetic procedure. He was there for me when I had breast cancer and did my reconstruction after a bi-mastectomy in 2011

BOTCHED!

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I wish I had known he wasn't board certified before he did my reduction! As the other reviewer said, I wish I could post my pictures. If the public could only see, they would NEVER step foot in his office. I wake up every morning to look at the botched procedure. A piece of advice for everyone...DO NOT wait for a year for your "body to take final shape". In doing so, you expire the statute of limitations for suing the Marvin Spann's of the world. I am beyond hurt and disappointed about the way my surgery turned out. Everyday, I wish I hadn't done it.

and if you complain, you are shut out - hoping that you'll just go away

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Too bad I can't post pictures of what he did to my breasts

Always a pleasant experience

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

My visits to Dr. Spann at Couture Dermatology and Plastic Surgery are always calm and pleasant. The staff is courteous, kind and responsive. They do not keep me waiting. The consult with the Dr and his assistant is informative. They answer all my questions and concerns thoughtfully and privately. The office waiting area is pretty, clean and calming. I enjoy the friendly and easy atmosphere from the entire staff. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. Spann. He is experienced and his confidence puts me at ease.

Posted on November 3rd, 2014

I came to see Dr. Marvin Spann for a consult on cosmetic procedures to keep my skin looking young. He recommended that I start doing botox to help with the wrinkles in my forhead and to use good skin care products to stop the aging process. I couldn’t be happier with the result! I loved his office and everyone on the staff was so nice. I will definitely send all my friends here for their cosmetic needs and I will keep him in mind when it comes time for me to get my boobs done! I loved Couture and Dr.Spann!

Posted on October 30th, 2014

I recently had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Marvin Spann at Couture Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. I was so happy with my results. The entire experience was so smooth. The office staff and nurses always knew my name when I arrived. I was never kept waiting. They were paitient and calming when answering any questions or concerns both before and after my surgery. Dr. Spann did a wonderful job explaining the procedure and let me know in advance any complications that might arise. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. I look better and I feel better. I have never felt so cared for at a Doctors office. I will certainly return!

Always a great experience!

Posted on October 14th, 2014

I like that everyone in the office makes me feel like a friend, rather than just another patient. The staff is always courteous, knowledgeable, and accessible. Both Doctors treat me with kindness, and respect. It's never an uncomfortable atmosphere, and I've always felt like the doctor's make my concerns a priority.

Best Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient for several years and every visit is a joy, the staff and Dr Spann are great they spend time with you and actually listen to what you have to say, this is my favorite Doctor and I have several they get the top of my list.