Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Couture Dermatology & Plastic Surgery
2615 Box Canyon Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128
(702) 998-9001
Locations and availability (8)

2.0

|  Not good results  |  show details
May 27th, 2014

Yes his bedside is weird and aloof. Not rude but you can hear him messing around in the hallway instead of coming in the room. He is arrogant but I'm not sure why. I agree with all of the negative feedback on here but I'll be the first to say the results weren't good either. He didn't do a good job, left things out and there is no follow up. Why should he, he's been paid. Frustrating to go get something "fixed" that makes me self conscious only to be more self conscious. I'm not happy to have paid a lot of money to actually look worse than I did. I'm guessing I don't get called because I won't be in his portfolio. After my surgery, I found out he's not board certified. Hard lesson to learn. Should have done more research before choosing a plastic surgeon.

|  A disappointment  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

Was excited to see Dr. Spann about a problem I was born with, but I sure was disappointed by him. First of all it took almost 30 full minutes after my appointment time for me to finally be called back, and then about another 15 minutes before the doctor even came into the examinng room. When he finally came in he rushed, left often to do various things, did not answer questions well or really seem interested or knowledgeable. He was not at all personable or friendly. Very dissatisified.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Office Management is poor,does not follow -up... I felt he I was being ignored. Doctor Spann needs a good office manager to follow uip the needs of the patients.

|  Very unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I have left Dr. Spann and Ashley numerous calls to schedule a follow up to my surgery with him and to schedule next needed surgery and to this date have not received a call. Its been 3 months. I finally gave up and went with Dr. Ebert. Dr. Spann performed my first surgery and now won't even return calls. Very unprofessional of him and his staff.

|  Great new office  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

I just left Dr. Spann's new office, It is amazing. The office staff was great and Dr. Spann was amazing as usual. His office looks great and very spacious. The wait time was minimal. I look forward to going back. It's not your typical Doctors office.

|  Phone Calls  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I have called 3 times TODAY. morning, lunch and afternoon. NO Call Back

|  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Six phone calls were placed to his office 7 days before my scheduled surgery. I needed to discuss some concerns I had - each time I was told he would call me before end of day. I never got a return call back from him so I cancelled surgery with him 2 days before it was to be done. How could you trust a doctor would perform operation sucessfuly if he won't even talk with you prior to surgery to answers questions.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Spann and Ashley are awesome.Their friendliness and bedside manner truly helped my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Spann to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. Also he loves to hum which is an awesome sign of a wonderful person. God bless!