Dr. Marvin Spann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 8th, 2016
After many years of suffering from scoliosis over the years, the pain just got worse to the point that my neck and shoulders were always hurting. I decided to have a breast reduction at COUTURE Dermatology and Plastic Surgery with Dr. Marvin Spann. The day of the surgery after I was send home, I noticed right away that the shoulder and neck pain was not there. Dr. Spann is a perfectionist! Now I see my breast small, young, and beautiful. The care and attention from the staff is just amazing; Alyssa and Kayla thank you for always cheering me up while I was recovering from this surgical procedure.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Spann did my liposuction on stubborn, exercise and diet-resistant areas on my stomach and flanks. I'm so happy with my new body. After years of struggling, now in my mid 40's and after 3 pregnancies, I have the body I always knew was possible.

October 4th, 2015
Dr. Marvin Spann
He is such a caring physician and he listens. He is patient, takes his time and I would recommend him for any cosmetic procedure. He was there for me when I had breast cancer and did my reconstruction after a bi-mastectomy in 2011

March 18th, 2015
BOTCHED!
I wish I had known he wasn't board certified before he did my reduction! As the other reviewer said, I wish I could post my pictures. If the public could only see, they would NEVER step foot in his office. I wake up every morning to look at the botched procedure. A piece of advice for everyone...DO NOT wait for a year for your "body to take final shape". In doing so, you expire the statute of limitations for suing the Marvin Spann's of the world. I am beyond hurt and disappointed about the way my surgery turned out. Everyday, I wish I hadn't done it.

January 29th, 2015
and if you complain, you are shut out - hoping that you'll just go away
Too bad I can't post pictures of what he did to my breasts

November 3rd, 2014
Always a pleasant experience
My visits to Dr. Spann at Couture Dermatology and Plastic Surgery are always calm and pleasant. The staff is courteous, kind and responsive. They do not keep me waiting. The consult with the Dr and his assistant is informative. They answer all my questions and concerns thoughtfully and privately. The office waiting area is pretty, clean and calming. I enjoy the friendly and easy atmosphere from the entire staff. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to Dr. Spann. He is experienced and his confidence puts me at ease.

November 3rd, 2014
I came to see Dr. Marvin Spann for a consult on cosmetic procedures to keep my skin looking young. He recommended that I start doing botox to help with the wrinkles in my forhead and to use good skin care products to stop the aging process. I couldn’t be happier with the result! I loved his office and everyone on the staff was so nice. I will definitely send all my friends here for their cosmetic needs and I will keep him in mind when it comes time for me to get my boobs done! I loved Couture and Dr.Spann!

October 30th, 2014
I recently had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Marvin Spann at Couture Dermatology and Plastic Surgery. I was so happy with my results. The entire experience was so smooth. The office staff and nurses always knew my name when I arrived. I was never kept waiting. They were paitient and calming when answering any questions or concerns both before and after my surgery. Dr. Spann did a wonderful job explaining the procedure and let me know in advance any complications that might arise. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. I look better and I feel better. I have never felt so cared for at a Doctors office. I will certainly return!

October 14th, 2014
Always a great experience!
I like that everyone in the office makes me feel like a friend, rather than just another patient. The staff is always courteous, knowledgeable, and accessible. Both Doctors treat me with kindness, and respect. It's never an uncomfortable atmosphere, and I've always felt like the doctor's make my concerns a priority.

October 3rd, 2014
Best Doctor
I have been a patient for several years and every visit is a joy, the staff and Dr Spann are great they spend time with you and actually listen to what you have to say, this is my favorite Doctor and I have several they get the top of my list.

October 1st, 2014
Peace of mind during a challening Delayed Reconstruction
I have had the best experiences with Couture Dermatology & Plastic Surgery over the last three years following my bilateral mastectomy in Jan 2012, I am compelled to share. I have encountered many complications and setbacks from my cancer treatments which have interuppted and delayed reconstruction. Dr. Marvin Spann has been a life saver to my ego during this time, his knowledge and experience in recommending the best course of action at the right time along the way have kept my hope alive that I will soon be a whole and complete woman again physically and mentally. There were many times I wanted to push the envelope even though I knew the risks and that there are no gaurantees, but I am grateful to his caring and knowledge staff like Ashley and Alyssa who have a wonderful knack at helping me put my health above my ego. I truly appreciate the time Dr. Spann and staff spend with each patient, they really make sure that you have all questions answered and feel comfortable with your plan. The whole staff is always welcoming, professional and most of all caring offering a decadent and posh facility. I would reccommend Dr.Spann and staff for services to everyone!

September 30th, 2014
So Thankful For Everything!
Dr. Spann was a Godsend for my daughter! She has Asperger's Syndrome & is 19 yrs old. She is very tiny in stature, but had this huge chest! The doctor's my friends have used in the past do not take insurance at all, so I was forced to pick a doctor on my own. I could not have picked a better doctor if I tried!!! His staff took special care with my daughter & she never felt ill at ease or uncomfortable with them or Dr. Spann. Alyssa, the Patient Coordinator worked for 4 months with our insurance company to get her approved! Dr. Spann took a lot of time with her explaining everything so she would not be afraid. She is 2 months out & the results show what a good surgeon he is! I as a Mom can not thank them enough for the change that has taken place with my daughter! She doesn't slouch or have back pain any longer! She is happy & self confident again! Many, many thanks for everything!