Learn more about Dr. Marvin Sponaugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Sponaugle, Integrative Medicine, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Sponaugle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Board Certified Addictionologist
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Mental Healing
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponaugle graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Sponaugle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Countryside Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Luther Sponaugle MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Infectious Disease, Addiction Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Sponaugle practice?
- Dr. Marvin Sponaugle has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Sponaugle practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Infectious Disease, Addiction Medicine, and Allergy near Oldsmar, FL.
See Oldsmar Anesthesiologists, Oldsmar Pain Management Doctors, Oldsmar Infectious Disease Doctors, Oldsmar Addiction Specialists, and Oldsmar Allergists.