Learn more about Dr. Marvin Sponaugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Sponaugle, Integrative Medicine, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sponaugle
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sponaugle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Sponaugle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Mental Healing
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponaugle graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin L Sponaugle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Sponaugle practice?
- Dr. Marvin Sponaugle has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Sponaugle practices Anesthesiology and Addiction Medicine near Oldsmar, FL.
See Oldsmar Anesthesiologists and Oldsmar Addiction Specialists.