A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Sponaugle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Sponaugle, Integrative Medicine, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Sponaugle, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease (Lyme Neuroborreliosis)
- Mental Healing
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sponaugle graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sponaugle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- New Port Richey Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin L Sponaugle MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Sponaugle practice?
- Dr. Marvin Sponaugle has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Sponaugle practices Anesthesiology and Addiction Medicine near Oldsmar, FL.
See Oldsmar Anesthesiologists and Oldsmar Addiction Specialists.