A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Stein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
- Ureteral Obstruction Removal
- Urinary Tract Stones Urolithiasis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans