A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Stein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Stein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin L Stein MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Stein practice?
- Dr. Marvin Stein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Stein practices Urology near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Margate Urologists.