Dr. Marvin Stein, MD
Urologist

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Anger Management show details Anger Management
Feb 12th, 2015

I like his staff but the doctor is very old school and loves to yell at people whether in person or on the phone. He didn't care to listen to me and just jumped to conclusions and forced procedures. Do not recommend.

Oct 23rd, 2012

great doctor

Prostate Biopsy without any anesthesia show details Prostate Biopsy without any anesthesia
Sep 7th, 2012

This careless impatient doctor performed a biopsy on my husband this morning without any anesthesia causing him excruciating pain. This Doctor did not care at all that the anesthesia did not work, just remarked that oh well sometimes it doesn't work. I am shocked. This was inhumane and a crime as far as I am concerned. If I were you, I would go to another doctor who cares about his patients. plus the office was dirty and the staff - well I guess they take their attitude from the doctor.

prostate biopsy without any anesthesia!! Omg excruciating. show details prostate biopsy without any anesthesia!! Omg excruciating.
by Anonymous on Sep 7th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

do yourself a favor, find a decent doctor. dr Stein performed a terribly painful prostate biopsy on me knowing full well that the numbing injection h ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Great care after operation show details Great care after operation
Mar 19th, 2011

Vasectomy went as planned. Dr. Stein took great care after operation, emailed regurarly to check my situation, answered any further questions etc. Great doctor and very likeable man. Would be happy to recommend him to anybody.