Overall Review

2.9

no change

July 27th, 2016
Better Care needed here
Just moved into the neighborhood and checking around for Urologist in the area. I heard some of them talking about this particular doctor and she was telling the other person about her terrible experience. She has been going to this office for a very long time. She called to cancel her last appointment with them as she was ill and did end up in the hospital and forgetting to re-schedule. When she called to get a Rx re-newed they out and out refused stating she did not re-schedule her appointment. They would gladly schedule that for her but she was going to have to wait a few weeks, in the meantime she has been out of her medication for over two weeks (she was calling but no one bothered to call her back until almost 2 wks. later) and now has to wait even longer for medication that she needs. How can a doctors office treat a long standing patient this way, an elderly person who needs a Rx and cannot get one because she forget to re-schedule and appointment after a hospitalization. Needless to say, this is not the kind of office anyone needs to be visiting as they obviously have no compassion for us the elderly. I would say this office is not only a disgrace to the profession but hurtful to the elderly community.

May 26th, 2016
My mom was in so much pain and her bladder got infected. Never go to him again.

May 25th, 2016
Please go elsewhere. They never return a call and the staff is very rude.

May 18th, 2016
Worst Doctor ever!
If I could rate this Urologist with a Zero star I would. He spends two minutes with every patient.. Both of my worst visits were done this way. He has an attitude and his staff as well.. Do your self a favor and trust me on this one, go to any Urologist but him if you want a doctor who cares and wants to help. Because this is not this Doctor. In fact he prescribed on my second visit an antibiotic that I listed in my charts that I was allergic too.. Wow pretty scary, and he knew he messed up. because he called me directly afterward when I complained! Pretty Sad Doctor!

March 28th, 2016
So far very pleased

February 12th, 2015
Anger Management
I like his staff but the doctor is very old school and loves to yell at people whether in person or on the phone. He didn't care to listen to me and just jumped to conclusions and forced procedures. Do not recommend.

October 23rd, 2012
great doctor

September 7th, 2012
Prostate Biopsy without any anesthesia
This careless impatient doctor performed a biopsy on my husband this morning without any anesthesia causing him excruciating pain. This Doctor did not care at all that the anesthesia did not work, just remarked that oh well sometimes it doesn't work. I am shocked. This was inhumane and a crime as far as I am concerned. If I were you, I would go to another doctor who cares about his patients. plus the office was dirty and the staff - well I guess they take their attitude from the doctor.

September 7th, 2012
prostate biopsy without any anesthesia!! Omg excruciating.
do yourself a favor, find a decent doctor. dr Stein performed a terribly painful prostate biopsy on me knowing full well that the numbing injection h ...

March 19th, 2011
Great care after operation
Vasectomy went as planned. Dr. Stein took great care after operation, emailed regurarly to check my situation, answered any further questions etc. Great doctor and very likeable man. Would be happy to recommend him to anybody.