A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Steinberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Steinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Steinberg practice?
Dr. Marvin Steinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.