A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Steinberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Edward Steinberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Marvin Steinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Steinberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.