Dr. Marvin Steiner MD, FAAFP Patient Reviews

2.2

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
Never a bad experience for me!
I haven't seen him in a while but had always had a good experience with him haven't had insurance for a long time but he will become my doctor again soon! No he didn't always spend a lot of time in the room but I don't want to be in a doctor's office any longer than I have to either! He was always just straight to the point, as far as I'm concerned! Which is how I prefer it!!

December 8th, 2015
The visit was ok but when I called to get a refill for my medcine he would not give me more refills.

August 17th, 2015
Terrible experience
I Saw Dr. Stiener 1 time and that's all it took. I have been a nurse for many years so I have worked along side doctors alot. I chose to go see doctor steiner because the office is right down the road from my house, with that being said....I have never seen a doctor or a nurse with such poor bedside manors. I had a pap done, the young girl in the room didn't even put my name on my specimen container before leaving the room and it came back that I had an STD. When I called to ask them about it they told me that that's just how they do it so I went and had another pap done by a different doctor that came back completely normal. I also take Prozac which is NOT a controlled substance because I have a lot of stress in my life and it keeps me balanced, I have taken the medication for years. We'll I lost my insurance and told the office that I was trying to get a different insurance and that I only needed 1 more refill and I would make an appointment as soon as I got my new insurance they did not care, the lady who I spoke to said Dr. Stiener would absolutely not refill my medication unless I came into the office and paid out of pocket for an office visit. He was extremely rude during my actual appointment but I tried to pass it off that maybe he was having a bad day. He is by far the worst Dr. I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. I will be finding a new Dr. once my new insurance goes into effect and I don't care how far I have to drive

July 20th, 2010
thanks for saving my wifes life
dr steiner found a condition with my wife that her other dr overlooked dr steiner took imediate action and saved the most important person in my life i can't thank him enough!!!!!!

May 28th, 2017