A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Swanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Swanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lynn Swanson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Marvin Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Swanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.