A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Swanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Swanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lynn Swanson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Marvin Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Swanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Aurora Endocrinologists.