A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Swanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Swanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan