A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Talansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Talansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Talansky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Talansky graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talansky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin L Talansky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Talansky practice?
- Dr. Marvin Talansky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Talansky practices Ophthalmology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Brick Ophthalmologists.