Learn more about Dr. Marvin Talansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Talansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talansky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Talansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Talansky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Talansky graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talansky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin L Talansky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Talansky practice?
- Dr. Marvin Talansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Talansky practices Ophthalmology near Ocean, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.