A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Timm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timm
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timm graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Timm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- St Elizabeths Hospital Nursing Home & Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Elmer Timm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Timm practice?
- Dr. Marvin Timm has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Timm practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wabasha, MN.
See Wabasha Primary Care Doctors.