A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Timm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timm
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timm Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timm graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Timm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- St Elizabeths Hospital Nursing Home & Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Elmer Timm MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Timm practice?
- Dr. Marvin Timm has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Timm practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wabasha, MN.
See Wabasha Primary Care Doctors and Wabasha General Practitioners.