inactive

Marvin M Tishler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 16th, 2015
Childhood Doctor
Dr. M. Tishler was my childhood pediatrician in the 60/70's and I have fond memories of his kindness & gentleness as a doctor. He made me not afraid to go to the doctors office as a child.

January 18th, 2012
I was Dr. Tishler's patient as a child back in the mid 60's and 70's. Of course, I didn't appreciate what a wonderful doctor he was back then. However, in 1998, when I needed to change my children's pediatrician, I began taking my children to Dr. Marvin Tishler and it was the best choice I ever made. I would highly recommend him (and I have) to anyone looking for an excellent pediatrician.

August 23rd, 2011
office is great the only thing i dont like is that if you miss to ,amy appointments (no call no show) they will ask you to find another doctor. this happened to me and the office girls said that i was notified of this discipline when i wasnt and that they had sent me mail to my house about this when they didnt. overall doctor tishler is very good!

October 29th, 2010
Patient From 1969 - 1984
As per a recommendation from my cousin ( whom was the lead nurse at Beverly Hospital at the time )to my mother , I was a patient of "Marvelous" Marvin Tischler , from 1969 - 1984 .He was the BEST doctor I've ever had the pleasure of being a patient of ; I'll always remember my experiences with Dr. Tischler , and his wonderful staff .I am VERY pleased to recognise that he still has his medical practise , and that he's still in Whittier (!!) .I highly recommend Dr. Tischler to anyone who's reading this !