Dr. Marvin Turbow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Turbow?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2009

DO NOT GO TO DR TURBO'S OFFICE TO RECEIVE GOOD CARE

I went to Dr. Turbow to help me with my heart problem. His bedside manner was terrible as he spoke to me condesendingly, and he cut me short when I tried to tell him my symptoms. It seemed as if he didn't think what I was saying was important. I was also surprised to see he does not do any testing himself. He sends you out to a technician for the important tests. The office staff was very rude too, and they do not treat patients with kindness or respect. The nurse yelled at me to remove my jacket to take my blood pressure, and when she asked me to lie down for a cardiograhm. She never used the word "please"! The equiptment in the office was also old, and dirty. I would never recommend Dr. Turbow's office to anyone. If you want to receive high standard care, go somewhere else!

October 27th, 2008

Terrible Service

Dr. Turbow refuses to call with results of tests. We have called four times within three weeks and can not get results of tests that he said were important and would be availabe within three days. His staff is very condensending and rude and incompentent. His staff does not follow through with messages to the doctor and continues to make excuses. There are five doctors practicing in the office and none of the five doctors will call back if Dr. Turbow is out of town on vacation. We do not recommend Dr. Turbow or any of the doctors practicing with him.

April 7th, 2016