A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Urbina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Urbina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbina graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Urbina has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin E Urbina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Urbina practice?
- Dr. Marvin Urbina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Urbina practices Family Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Baldwin Park Family Physicians.