A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Urbina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Urbina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbina graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Urbina has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Urbina practice?
Dr. Marvin Urbina practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Puente, CA and El Monte, CA.
See Baldwin Park Internists, Baldwin Park Family Physicians, Baldwin Park General Practitioners, and Baldwin Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.