Dr. Marvin Valrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Valrey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Valrey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2014

Excellent

I am a heart patient and as much as I can not stand being a "regular" at the emergency room Dr. Valrey knows my conditions and is always very polite and great bed side manners. He understands that I don't want to be there. He's always very thorough and knows what he is doing. My first experience with him was years ago for a gallbladder. I was seen the night before and sent home. Came in the next day, he saw my skin was yellow and couldn't even stand up straight it hurt so badly. He immediately ran the proper tests made me comfortable and admitted me with pancreantitis and to get my gallbladder removed. My second time was when my previous replaced pulmonary valve failed I went to the ER, He saw me and properly diagnosed me. A emergency room doctor diagnosed me with pulmonary stenosis. This just proves how much he cares for his patients. Third time, (yes I said third) was after the said valve was replaced I developed a DVT not long after surgery. Thought I had strained my leg out walking, didnt want to go in but a family friend insisted. Good I did, again it was Dr. Valrey that caught the clot. I am now looking at another heart operation and have had to go to the ER because of chest pains and the symptoms that go along with it. He's seen me on a few occasions these past few months. He doesnt judge he knows my situation and ALWAYS treats me with respect. Between my first time with his skills and the frustrating continous hear related issues I am always impressed with him. As the previous post said it's too bad he does not have a private practice because I think I would definatley have him as my primary care. (So many great doctors at his hospital but he definatley stands out.)

January 15th, 2011

Dr. David Wilcox

It was a very positive experience in being treated by Dr Valrey. We had a medical emergencey and went to the Harrison Hospital ER in Silverdale. Dr Valrey was not only professional and knowlegable but very caring and warm. As we recently moved to Kitsap County I only regret that Dr. Valrey is not in private practice as he would be my physician of choice.

November 25th, 2016