A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Van Hal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Van Hal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Hal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Hal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Van Hal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hal graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Hal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Eugene Van Hal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Van Hal practice?
- Dr. Marvin Van Hal has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Van Hal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keller, TX.
See Keller Surgeons.