A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Van Hal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Van Hal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Van Hal, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Hal graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Van Hal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Eugene Van Hal MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin E. Van Hal practice?
- Dr. Marvin Van Hal has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Van Hal practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Orthopedic Surgeons.