A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Watsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Watsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Watsky graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Watsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Steven Watsky DO is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin S. Watsky practice?
- Dr. Marvin Watsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Watsky practices Dermatology near Lindenhurst, NY.
See Lindenhurst Dermatologists.