Dr. Marvin Watsky Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Watsky?

October 9th, 2016

Great Dermatolgist

I have just wonderful things to say about Dr.Watsky. He was very attentive to my skin problems. He diagnosed my issue right away. He prescribed me the right medicine. He is very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend him and only have great things to say about him and his staff.

January 27th, 2016

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR, AVOID THIS MAN

Unfortunately, I had to deal with this guy a while back. He pushes his own products and pressures you to buy them, he will tell you straight out false information to scare you into buying his overpriced, ineffective products. He is a frumpy, mean old man and my acne got worse due to irritation. He prescribed me WAY too many cremes and even though I did exactly what he said I ended up with worse acne than when I started. He knows nothing about dermatology. Do yourself a favor and avoid seeing him if you want your wallet and your skin intact.

December 17th, 2015

DISHONEST, STUPID...........AVOID!

July 8th, 2015

Shouldn't be practicing

Run AWAY from this doctor! I can't stress enough how bad this doctor is. He is a greedy old guy, who will make you feel bad if you don't buy his products. Also this guy has ZERO medical knowledge. I asked him some basic medical questions, and he didn't know anything. I'm in the medical field myself, so I was shocked at how little this guy knew. I never told him I'm in medicine during the visit, but he was telling me things that were blatantly wrong. Clearly this guy hasn't read anything or gone to any medical conferences to stay up to date since he first opened his practice. So sad. Shouldn't be practicing. Also he tried getting me to buy stuff at his office that is over the counter, such as Cetaphil bar soap (which by the way on the box says "NOT FOR SALE-SAMPLE". What a shmuck! He sells stuff he gets for free! I went for my psoriasis and he lied to me and said there was nothing available besides creams for treatment. I asked him if there was anything oral and he lied and said no. I had already read online about different treatment options and knew there are oral, injections, in addition to the creams. He is quite convincing which is probably what got him so far in his career because people will believe whatever he says.

July 5th, 2015

AVOID

Pushes his own product line, which is over priced. Most of the products can be found at CVS over the counter. He wanted to biopsy 3 things on my body. When I asked why he said "They need to come off" and did not elaborate. I refused and went for a second opinion to Dr. Sherman in Amityville. Dr. Sherman looked at the same three things on my skin and immediately said they are benign.

April 6th, 2015

WORST DERMATOLOGIST IN AMERICA

DR. WATSKY IS PROBABLY THE WORST DERMATOLOGIST IN AMERICA. HE BIOPSIES EVERYTHING! I HAVE SO MANY SCARS ON MY BODY BECAUSE OF HIM! AND GUESS WHAT? EVERYTHING HE BIOPSIED WAS PERFECTLY BENIGN!!! I RESEARCHED SOME OF MY BIOPSY REPORTS ONLINE AND IT TURNS OUT THAT HE WAS BIOPSYING THINGS CALLED SEBORRHEIC KERATOSES WHICH ARE EASILY RECOGNIZED BY A GOOD DERMATOLOGIST. SO I HAVE SCARS ALL OVER MY BODY BECAUSE OF A DERMATOLOGIST THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING. ALSO, ALL HE WANTS TO DO IS PUSH IS OFFICE PRODUCTS. HE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BAD IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE MEDICINES. I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU FIND ANOTHER DERMATOLOGIST. THIS SHOULD BE A HUGE WARNING SIGN!

May 17th, 2012

If you'd like to suffer horribly b/c rashes are written off as an "allergy to something", this is the doc for YOU.

Thought I'd try a very nearby doctor with tons of "experience" for an insanely itchy rash. As should've been obvious from the private location, and if he asked, my hospital visit for a week, I had SCABIES, a mite common in hospitals & nursing homes that freq starts in the genitals and spreads everywhere. He didn't recognize the rash, intensity of itch, pattern... His 43 years of experience just resulted in being dismissive with symptomatic steroid cream after cream with no explanations other than 'what's new in your environment?' His intern on call denied the allergist's suggestion that it be biopsied and just use a steroid cream that only helped a little until they would be back in the office a week later. Also, said I was NOT CONTAGIOUS - WRONG!!!! Spread it to my wife a few weeks later. My second dermatologist (after 9 horrific weeks of not sleeping and itching til I bled) diagnosed it immediately. Within a few days my wife felt better. Took me 6 weeks to really settle it down & still have scabs 6 months later.

August 29th, 2017