A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Wells has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Lawrence Wells DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Wells practice?
- Dr. Marvin Wells has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marvin Wells practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists.