Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marvin Wells
Dr. Marvin Wells, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Friendly, WV, with other offices in Waterford, MI and Waterford, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wells is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, POH Medical Center and Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Marvin Wells has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marvin Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendly, WV.
Dr. Matthew Godlewski
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Sistersville, WV 10.02 mi39
Dr. Vivek Abhyankar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sistersville, WV 10.02 mi18
Dr. Jack Casas
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Sistersville, WV 10.02 mi34