A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Wells has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin L. Wells practice?
Dr. Marvin Wells practices Internal Medicine near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists.