A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Wertentheil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Wertentheil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Wertentheil, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wertentheil graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wertentheil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin H Wertentheil MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marvin H. Wertentheil practice?
- Dr. Marvin Wertentheil has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Wertentheil practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.