A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Winell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Winell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marvin Winell practice?
Dr. Marvin Winell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Orthopedic Surgeons.