A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marvin Winell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marvin Winell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marvin Winell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marvin Winell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marvin Winell practice?
- Dr. Marvin Winell has 1 office location.
Dr. Marvin Winell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Orthopedic Surgeons.