Dr. Marvin Zelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin Zelman?

September 16th, 2015

Ok, but not perfect

Dr. Zelman is not a great doctor. Now looking back, after all these years, I am not even sure if he is even a good person. Sometimes I look back and view him, as a cold hearted man; a man who has only one thing on his mind: Money, Money. Although he did help me at the beginning; in the end, I sometimes feel that he did more harm then good. Many years ago, he misdiagnosed me with an illness that I apparently did not have. He even told my family (behind my back) that I will probably never finish college, have a regular job, own a home, etc. etc. However he was wrong on all of those points. Being a good pill subscriber, does not necessarily make you a great doctor, or even a good person.

April 28th, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!

Great doctor that really cares and listens to what you have to say and really trust you. Best doctor I've been to! Alittle expensive to see him but very we'll worth it

April 24th, 2014

REVEALEDCLIENT

I am always going to review from time to time that Dr. Marvinn Zelman reveals your identifying information to other patients. Whether you are a quiet, unsuspecting person or a major, public figure (yes, he revealed her, too!), beware. I now know of specific information related to a major accomplished figure only because Dr. Zelman thought her situation was worth mocking to another patient.

May 22nd, 2013

Worked closely with me and made sure treatment was effective

I never met a Dr. that really listened to how I felt and worked closely with me to make sure the medications we agreed would work for my conditions worked without any negative side effects. I was a mess before I met Dr. Zelman, using illegal drugs to self medicate while remaining oblivious to the treatment programs available. Within the first few meetings I was 85% better, then with a few tweaks in my medications I was up to 100% a few visits later.

April 2nd, 2012

Smart but not very pleasant. MONEY MONEY

November 29th, 2011

DR. ZELMAN SAVED MY LIFE

As I was a moronic teenager and into my early 20's I was lost in life. I dropped out of college immediately and therefore stopped playiong sports - this lead me to become a fat, addicted, lazy and unenlightened person... After spending most of my teenage years watching all of my friends die all around me from drugs and alcohol, and through it all I was looking for a good pasych doctor, I eventually came across Dr. Zelman. I swear on everything I hold dear that this man saved my life. He is very blunt and that is what a person like myself NEEDED and still do need. I have been with Dr. Zelamn for over 10 years now and I am now a professional businessman running my own investment firm with confidence that I never thought I'd achieve. With the correct medication, the "here's how it is, even though it may not be fun to hear" style that Dr. Zelamn has is what changed me. I am now almost 29 yearsa old and am a completely differnet person than who I was back at age 19. I see people today who knew be back THEN and they seriously, like, LITERALLY dont even believe that I am the same person. I LOVE, yes, LOVE Dr. Zelman and I will forever credit him and my family for saving my life as all of my friends were dying from drug/alcohol abuse...and I mean ALL of my friends are dead. Dr. Zelman is THE BEST Psychiatrist I have ever known... and growing up, I knew dozens upon dozens....

February 10th, 2011

Scary Little Monster!

Nasty IME visit- the little ghoul spent too much time on my dead relatives and grilling me on my supposed mental illnesses (non) and insinuating that I was lying as to not achieve a true diagnosis. I've been told he never diagnoses head injury- that's his hallmark. Apparently, I'm the first one in many a year he actually conceded that diagnosis to.

March 6th, 2009

Dr. Zelman is a very knowligable doctor. He has a tendancy to be a bit ornery and stubborn. He will treat the specific condition for which you are paying him, however he is extremely expensive as well as his receptionist will file insurance claims for you, he does not accept insurance. You must pay the full fee for the visit upfront and it is VERY expensive. If your insurance reimburses you that is a wonderful thing! I highly recommend if you have a flex spending or health savings account that you generously contribute monthly as he will accept checks but believe me, they are extremely expensive. He will listen to an extent, but if he "feels" you are doing well, he continues to insist that you are well, although you may feel a much different opinion. Overall I would recommend him as a highly qualified and very educated doctor. He is knowledgable and professional. He has practiced for many years and he's a firm doctor to the patients that he feels need a physician that doesn't take any feel sorry for me attitude toward themselves. He isn't mean however his demeanor has a tendancy to possibly rub you the wrong way for the first visit or so. I have no complaints (except purhaps my very light wallet after each visit.)

March 2nd, 2017