A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwah Abdalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwah Abdalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdalla graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Abdalla has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwah Abdalla MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marwah Abdalla practice?
- Dr. Marwah Abdalla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marwah Abdalla practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Internists.