The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marwan Fakih
Dr. Marwan Fakih, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canton, MI, with other offices in Duarte, CA and Alger, MI (and 6 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Fakih is affiliated with Women and Children's Hospital, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital and City of Hope National Medical Center. Dr. Fakih has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marwan Fakih has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Marwan Fakih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, MI.
Dr. Douglas Blayney
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Canton, MI 0 mi39
Dr. Oleg Krijanovski
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Canton, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Yasser Khaled
Medical Oncology, Hematology
Canton, MI 0 mi27