A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Fakih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Fakih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fakih
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fakih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Fakih, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakih graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fakih has 9 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Ghazi Fakih MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan G. Fakih practice?
- Dr. Marwan Fakih has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Fakih practices Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houghton Lake, MI and Alger, MI.
See Duarte Oncologists.