A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Fakih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Fakih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fakih
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fakih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Fakih, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakih graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fakih has 9 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Ghazi Fakih MD is a male Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan G. Fakih practice?
- Dr. Marwan Fakih has 8 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Fakih practices Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Houghton Lake, MI and Alger, MI.
See Duarte Oncologists.