A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Jaber, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jaber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Riad Jaber MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marwan R. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Marwan Jaber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Jaber practices Emergency Medicine near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Leesburg, VA.
See Trenton Emergency Physicians.