Overall Review

no change

August 28th, 2016
Great Experience
Dr. Khalifeh has changed my life! I am so happy with the new me. I have seen Dr. Khalifeh for over 5 years now from botox to laser - every time I come away satisfied with the results.

March 10th, 2016
Amazing Results
Dr. Khalifeh was my top choice after many months of research and consultations with leading plastic surgeons in the area. I had a tummy tuck, liposuction of my flanks, a breast lift and augmentation. He is an artist. His office staff are also kind and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr.Khalifeh.

February 24th, 2016
Outstanding!
If you want awesome, go to Dr. K. Not only are the results beyond what i expected (mini-tummy tuck and smart lipo), his care and attention to details are exceptional. His staff is very attentive and professional as well so, if you are looking for incredible life-changing results, i highly recommend him (been going to him for 3 years).

September 1st, 2015
I LOVE the Improvements Dr. Khalifeh Helped Me Achieve!
I was referred to Dr. Khalifeh by my breast reconstruction doctor, post breast cancer, and I am VERY pleased with the desired improvements he has helped bring about! While Dr. K supports me in my improvement goals, he definitely "keeps it real," and has even informed me at times that what I think I want would not be the best for me in the long run, and would not be a good use of my money. I can HIGHLY recommend his administration of SmartLipo, Ultherapy, and Botox injections! AWESOME!

August 29th, 2015
Horrible results for my money
Beware of the monster. He severely damaged people, including me. Now at 2 AM I am looking for a lawyer on-line. DO NOT BELIEVE FAKE REVIEWS HE POSTS ONLINE. This dude has no surgical skills! Horrible results!

July 26th, 2014
best surgeon DC area
The best plastic surgeon in the DC area is definitely Dr Marwan Khalifeh, one of my friends recommended it widely is very professional clarified all my doubts he was the first physician consulted and had never had a previous surger, he was very honest with me, so I decided to leave everything in his hands. After my surgeries the result is amazing the result is so natural and perfect for me. my body and my self-esteem is better every day, beyond being a surgeon has sculpted my body helping to shape my figure based on changes that are better for me. I'm Latina, so I love a body with curves and I got exactly what I expected. It has been my plastic surgeon for two years, I have silicone implants, liposuction in parts of my body and fat transfer to my butt. Dr khalifeh recommended 100% is the best. thank Dr. khalifan for their work, professionalism and honesty, these two years as his patient has been excellent, thanks for all the changes you've made in my life, all staff are very friendly and are always there to help with all my questions ..!

July 1st, 2014
A square turned into a Figure 8
I had laser lipo on several areas and each time was like my first time. Dr. Khalifeh and his staff made me feel very relaxed and talked me through the entire procedure. During my consultation he was very honest with me....if I didn't need something done, he didn't allow you to have it done just to get your money. He told me everything that was going to happen, no surprises. I recommend him to anyone who's looking for a caring, professional doctor who knows his job, super staff, very clean facility and GREAT results. THANKS AGAIN DR KHALIFEH AND STAFF..... ITS BEEN A PLEASURE AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON.

June 12th, 2014
Amazing Cosmetic Surgeons
I am a very pleased and proud client of Dr. Marwan Khalifen. I came to his office unsure and nervous of the Tummy Tuck Procedure. I had done a bit of research on Tummy Tucks for about a year prior to visiting this office and was so disappointed with the extreme cost of the procedure and how unattached other staff and surgeons were with my concerns. It really seemed to me that other locations were just throwing unnecessary options and ideas for there own benefit,and were the least concerned about what my best options were health wise and financially. I just didn't get half as much information and direction as I did with Dr. Khalifeh and his staff. When meeting with the Surgeon and his staff I felt that they were really focused on what I wanted as a outcome and my best options and how to help me along the way with my Tummy Tuck Operation. Even after The Tummy Tuck was Successfully done through out my recovery and healing stage all my questions and concerns were taken care of. Dr. Khalifeh and his staff are truly trustworhty and comforting people to interact with in a decision so important as surgery. People who are reading this and are looking to get the best honest and trusting experience should consider reaching out to DC Cosmetics with Dr.Khalifeh and his staff. I am so pleased with my deciosion.

January 23rd, 2014
Smart Lipo
Dr. Khalifeh is a wonderful doctor, great bedside manner, answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. Most importantly, I am happy with the results and would recommend him to friends and family.

January 13th, 2014
Breast lift with Augmentation
AfTer extensive research, checking credentials and board certification , I went to web sites and studied before and after photos before I decided to consult with several plastic surgeons. Dr. Khalifeh was only my second consult and I decided to immediately cancel the other appointments . After the consult, I decided Dr. Khalifeh was the right Plastic Surgeon to do my procedure. I found Dr. Khalifeh to be very professional and knowledgeable, he took his time and provided answers to all my questions. He was direct in his opinion in particular in relation to what I did not need, despite my asking, unlike other consultations. Dr. Khalifeh was very personable and I felt comfortable and confident to proceed with my Breast lift with augmentation that I scheduled the procedure on the spot for the following week. Dr. Khalifeh was very caring and everything went smoothly. I am now 5 months out and I am very pleased with Dr. Khalifeh work and the results . I highly recommend Dr. Khalifeh. As for his staff, they were very very friendly and professional.

October 5th, 2013
After extensive research, checking board certification and studying web site before and after photos, I selected Dr. Khalifeh as one of the physicians I would consult for my PS needs. After the consult, I decided Dr. Khalifeh was the right person to do my procedure. As a physician myself, I found Dr. Khalifeh to be very professional and knowledgeable in his field. He took his time and provided answers to my all my questions and also gave insight into cutting edge technology and options available. He was direct and I especially appreciated his honest opinion of what would be best for me and in particular what I did not need, despite my asking, unlike other consultations where I was told it can be done just for the asking. Dr. Khalifeh was very personable and I felt comfortable and confident to proceed with back and chin liposuction. During the procedure, Dr. Khalifeh was very caring and everything went smoothly. I am now 6 months out and I am very impressed with Dr. Khalifes skill and the result achieved. He is very meticulous in his work and for the back liposuction, he not only did a great job in the targeted region but he went beyond to ensure an overall smooth and natural contour. I would highly recommend Dr. Khalifeh to anyone considering plastic surgery.

November 21st, 2012
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. K is simply the best surgeon ever! He is a very knowledgable, compassionate, honest and trust worthy. He brings out your natural beauty in a conservative approach. I consider my self very lucky to be one of his patients.