A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Mouammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Mouammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mouammar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mouammar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Mouammar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouammar graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mouammar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- St Elizabeths Hospital, Appleton, Wi
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marwan Mouammar practice?
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar has 1 office location.
Dr. Marwan Mouammar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Pulmonologists.