A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Tabbara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Tabbara, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Riad Tabbara MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marwan R. Tabbara practice?
- Dr. Marwan Tabbara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Tabbara practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.