A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Tabbara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabbara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabbara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Tabbara, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Riad Tabbara MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marwan R. Tabbara practice?
- Dr. Marwan Tabbara has 1 office location.
Dr. Marwan Tabbara practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.