Learn more about Dr. Marwan Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Tabbara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Tabbara, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabbara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marwan R. Tabbara practice?
Dr. Marwan Tabbara practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons, Hialeah General Practitioners, and Hialeah Cardiologists.