A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Saab is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Saab, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Saab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Hassan Saab MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan H. Saab practice?
- Dr. Marwan Saab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Saab practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Radiologists.