A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Saab is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Saab, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Saab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan H Saab MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan H. Saab practice?
- Dr. Marwan Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Marwan Saab practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Radiologists.