A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Sabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Sabbagh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabbagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marwan N. Sabbagh practice?
Dr. Marwan Sabbagh practices Neurology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and San Diego, CA.
See Sun City West Neurologists.