Dr. Marwan Shaykh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 21st, 2016
I love my Dr and all of the staff...

May 10th, 2016
I love everything about this dr office... They are so helpful

May 8th, 2016
Highly recommended
We found Dr. Shaykh and the entire staff to be compassionate, supportive, and professional. Despite the distance traveled, we received personalized care; and we'll always be grateful.

January 2nd, 2016
Patient
Our story is not a unique one. Many couples struggle with infertility and the hopelessness that it brings when you desperately want to have a family of your own. Me and my husband were at this stage after trying all the other doctors in Jacksonville. Then someone told us about Dr Shaykh. She said " He is the best doctor you will ever meet. He is down to earth, pleasant, he knows his craft and he makes it happen, he made it happen for us, so you guys must go and see him." So we went and did not regret it. Our experience with Dr. Shaykh and his staff was the best we had ever had. They were understanding, empathetic, knowledgeable, kind, patient and most importantly, they made it happen for us. Today we have two beautiful daughters. Thanks to Dr. Shaykh and his wonderful Team of caring nurses. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking help with infertility!!

August 4th, 2015
Awesome Experience with Dr. Shaykh

August 30th, 2014
Excellent, Realistic, Up-front Doctor
Dr. Shaykh was honest with us from the beginning about potential for success, cost and the process itself. He was open to questions, but explained everything so fully and right off the bat, that we rarely had any. When we did have questions, the receptionist and other staff were willing to take as many calls/emails as it required to help us understand. We did find success at his office, and we thank them for all do their time.

July 15th, 2014
THE BEST TEAM EVER
DR.SHAYKH AND HIS STUFF THEY ARE AWESOME THEY CARE ABOUT YOU ,THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR JOB. THEY ANSWER ANY QUESTION AND GET BACK TO YOU ANYTIME. THEY ARE AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME . I RECOMMEND DR SHAYKH FOR EVERYONE.HE IS THE BEST.

July 14th, 2014
highly recommend this Dr and staff!!
Great staff. his nurses Kim and Heather really go above and beyond to help during the process. They are friendly and accessible even after hours and on weekends when most places you would not be able to reach anyone. Dr Shaykh was straight forward and forth coming with what he recommended based on my history and exam, and I appreciated the honesty. Very happy with the outcome and care I received.

March 30th, 2014
Happy I found Dr. Shaykh !
My husband and I been searching for a Dr. To Reverse My Tubes and I must say we made the right choice his staff is wonderful and so is he .He explained everything was very polite and I trusted him while under his care I will never forget him highly recommend him !

February 26th, 2014
A life changer
When we began to have trouble conceiving we went to many doctors in our area. We tried Iui's with no success. After 2 yrs with no success we were lost and frustrated that our dream of a family was slipping away. On Christmas Day we saw the link online with Dr. shaykh and we called ASAP. We were able have our first meeting over Skype since we did not live in Florida. we scheduled our Mini Ivf in February. we did not even know this was an option and a lot less expensive than a regular IVF. Dr. shaykh and his staff worked with us during the whole process and treated us like family. without his excellent team we would not have had our 8lbs15 oz baby boy. We told other families and even our Obgyn here about him so he can help others like us. While I hope we do not need his services again if we do have trouble conceiving again he will be our first call.

January 28th, 2014
Absolutely adore Dr. Shaykh & his staff! They made my pregnancy as comfortable as allowed..

January 23rd, 2014
great doctor!
The doctor is knowledgeable and explains all of your options in detail! The staff is very nice and makes you feel comfortable during exams. I would recommend him to other people looking for a fertility specialist.