A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim Shuayto graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim Shuayto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Port Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto MD is a male Neurologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto practice?
- Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto practices Neurology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Neurologists.