A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim Shuayto graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Ibrahim Shuayto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ibrahim Shuayto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto practice?
Dr. Marwan Ibrahim Shuayto practices Neurology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Neurologists.