A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Shuayto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Shuayto, Neurology / Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuayto graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shuayto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Shuayto MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan Shuayto practice?
- Dr. Marwan Shuayto has 1 office location.
Dr. Marwan Shuayto practices Neurology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Neurologists.