Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marwan Tamim
Dr. Marwan Tamim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tamim is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Sunnyvale, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Doctors Hospital Dallas. Dr. Tamim has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marwan Tamim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marwan Tamim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.
Dr. Carlton Clarke II
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine
Garland, TX 0.27 mi20
Dr. Carlton Clarke
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Garland, TX 0.27 mi16
Dr. Lori Romberg
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mesquite, TX 1.73 mi16