A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Tamim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Tamim, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marwan Tamim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamim graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Yahya Tamim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marwan Y. Tamim practice?
- Dr. Marwan Tamim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marwan Tamim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.