Dr. Marwan Tamim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marwan Tamim?

Uncaring and no compassion.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Tamim was my Dr for 5 pregnancies. Although he knew what he was doing, he was always uncaring and showed no compassion. I was always scared of him. He kept insisting on me getting a tubal ligation. I kept declining it because I never wanted one. I was supposed to sign consent forms at least 30 days prior, I wouldn't because I was certain I didn't want the tubal ligation. On the day of birth, the nurse asked me if I was getting a tubal. I said I had been declining, but w/so much pain I was in, I'd changed my mind @ that very moment. She asked if I had signed consent forms 30 days prior, I said no. She said that I couldn't get a tubal ligation at that time but that I could come back I think in 6 weeks & have it done. That was that. When tamim came in, he asked if I was getting the tubal. I said that the nurse just told me I couldn't bc I hadn't signed a consent. He whispered he'd do it, & did. The next day, he came in with the form for me to sign, predated by him, & he told me he had to predate it or insurance wouldn't cover. My tubal was done & I regretted it the moment I came out of the procedure, so I signed. That was in 08. To this day, I remember how much I always thought he was rude, mean, he acted like he was mad & his time was wasted, the looks he had on his face.. I still remember. I regret not being strong & in a moment of weakness and pain I decided on a tubal, something I don't think should ever be decided during that specific time.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Awful. Traumatized. I will never use a male gynecologist again.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Never Ever go to Dr. Tamim. He's very rude, always in a rush, never answers any questions...just says its normal. Dr. Tamim is a terrible delivery dr. My son almost died in his care. The sonogram guy is phenomenal!! He's very thorough, takes his time, will joke and treat you like a human being..very smart. The one good thing I will say about Dr. Tamim is he will make sure you have no pain after birth medication wise.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Wonderful staff and Dr Tamim always has a smile on his face. Makes you feel comfortable and they are all very professional. I have been seeing Dr Tamim since 1988 and would definitely recommend him.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

had my first appointment recently had an awesome experience this is my first baby first check up specially the nurse at the front desk treated me so nice they, when the doc came in explained everything that was going on very professional

I would recommend

Posted on September 17th, 2014

My first appointment & already love him, & his staff is very welcoming..they're very courteous & would definitely recommend!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

I had 2 of my 3 children with Dr Tamim and he was great! He was straight forward with me which I love, he looked out for my well being and always came back to check on me after my delivery, his staff are the nicest people and I would use him as my doctor again.

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Would recommend

Very rough and rude

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I was referred to this dr after experiencing heavy bleeding during my pregnancy. He was very rough with his hands and just shoved them into me when doing a quick pelvic exam. It was so painful and it's like he didn't care that he was hurting me. He was very rude once I talked with him in his office and didn't offer any comforting words or education about my problem. Just got me in and out as fas t as possible as if I was bothering or wasting his time. The stafff was great, too bad the Dr. was not.I will not be returning to him again.

Happy i decided to switch doctors

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I went in for my annual exam and was out of there in 40 minutes. Everyone was nice and professional. This was the easiest and most pleasant experience I've had at a doctors office. Glad I made the switch from my old doctor.

Horrible Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr.Tamim is thhe rudest doctor i have ever met he is very unprofessional. I am Pregnanat With my first child and he treats me as if i am suppose to know everything. He is not informative at all. He acts as if he is real annoyed if u call him after office hours he is ruff and i have never been treated so poorly. I dont even feel comfortable asking him questions or even tell him about any problems cause all he says is u are oing to feel that way u are pregnant. He is just a awful doctor with very poor bedside manners.

Great Nurse, Not so great Dr.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

Dr Tamin is very inpatient, ROUGH and dismissive... he acts like you are annoying him when you ask him questions! His nurse is great and his office staff are always friendly and professional.