Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Brittany D on Mar 29th, 2016

Never Ever go to Dr. Tamim. He's very rude, always in a rush, never answers any questions...just says its normal. Dr. Tamim is a terrible delivery dr. My son almost died in his care. The sonogram guy is phenomenal!! He's very thorough, takes his time, will joke and treat you like a human being..very smart. The one good thing I will say about Dr. Tamim is he will make sure you have no pain after birth medication wise.

Dec 22nd, 2015

Wonderful staff and Dr Tamim always has a smile on his face. Makes you feel comfortable and they are all very professional. I have been seeing Dr Tamim since 1988 and would definitely recommend him.

Sep 20th, 2015

had my first appointment recently had an awesome experience this is my first baby first check up specially the nurse at the front desk treated me so nice they, when the doc came in explained everything that was going on very professional

I would recommend show details I would recommend
by Paula H on Sep 16th, 2014

My first appointment & already love him, & his staff is very welcoming..they're very courteous & would definitely recommend!

by Samantha on May 12th, 2014

I had 2 of my 3 children with Dr Tamim and he was great! He was straight forward with me which I love, he looked out for my well being and always came back to check on me after my delivery, his staff are the nicest people and I would use him as my doctor again.

May 29th, 2012

Would recommend

Very rough and rude show details Very rough and rude
Apr 18th, 2012

I was referred to this dr after experiencing heavy bleeding during my pregnancy. He was very rough with his hands and just shoved them into me when doing a quick pelvic exam. It was so painful and it's like he didn't care that he was hurting me. He was very rude once I talked with him in his office and didn't offer any comforting words or education about my problem. Just got me in and out as fas t as possible as if I was bothering or wasting his time. The stafff was great, too bad the Dr. was not.I will not be returning to him again.

Happy i decided to switch doctors show details Happy i decided to switch doctors
Apr 10th, 2012

I went in for my annual exam and was out of there in 40 minutes. Everyone was nice and professional. This was the easiest and most pleasant experience I've had at a doctors office. Glad I made the switch from my old doctor.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Jan 7th, 2012

Dr.Tamim is thhe rudest doctor i have ever met he is very unprofessional. I am Pregnanat With my first child and he treats me as if i am suppose to know everything. He is not informative at all. He acts as if he is real annoyed if u call him after office hours he is ruff and i have never been treated so poorly. I dont even feel comfortable asking him questions or even tell him about any problems cause all he says is u are oing to feel that way u are pregnant. He is just a awful doctor with very poor bedside manners.

Great Nurse, Not so great Dr. show details Great Nurse, Not so great Dr.
May 26th, 2011

Dr Tamin is very inpatient, ROUGH and dismissive... he acts like you are annoying him when you ask him questions! His nurse is great and his office staff are always friendly and professional.

DR, Marwan Y Tamim show details DR, Marwan Y Tamim
Jan 4th, 2010

He is an inpatient doctor who doesnt consider his patients desires! Also I felt he was unprofessional to send a post card in the stating I need to follow up on my cancer test. He's an OBGYN and everybody in my family knows exactly why I have been so depressed. I would recommend to animal.

Oct 15th, 2009

Dr Tamim delivered both of my kids and I absolutely LOVE HIM. He has treated me for other female issues over the years and I refer him to others as much as possible.

Dr. Tamim is a professional in every way show details Dr. Tamim is a professional in every way
Jan 3rd, 2009

Dr. Tamim and his office staff are professional in every sense of the word. The doctor's assistant answers questions and goes out of her way to ensure you have a pleasant doctor's visit. I highly recommend Dr. Tamim for anyone that is expecting or in need of OBGYN care.