A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marwan Wehbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marwan Wehbe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wehbe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wehbe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehbe graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wehbe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marwan Anis Wehbe MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marwan A. Wehbe practice?
- Dr. Marwan Wehbe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marwan Wehbe practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.