A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary-Cassie Cassie Shaw FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary-Cassie C. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Pediatricians.