Learn more about Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary-Cassie Cassie Shaw FAAP and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary-Cassie C. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary-Cassie Shaw practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Pediatricians.