A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary-Emma Beres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary-Emma Beres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beres
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary-Emma Beres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beres graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Beres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alleghany Memorial Hospital
- ActiveAdmitting 1998-present
- Alleghany County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary-Emma Holleman Beres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary-Emma H. Beres practice?
- Dr. Mary-Emma Beres has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary-Emma Beres practices Family Medicine near Independence, VA.
See Independence Primary Care Doctors.