Dr. Mary-Helene Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 2nd, 2013
Dr. Brown is fabulous. But the office staff is seriously the worst. They are rude and incompetent. They lose patient information, and do not contact patients with results in a timely manner. They are extremely rude on the phone and when trying to schedule appointments. You can expect that there will almost certainly be an issue with your insurance paperwork/referrals, if in fact they haven’t lost the information you gave them. They do not check patient files or test results adequately and are not discreet with sensitive information. Until now, I have been with Dr. Brown for over 20 years. Today I called three times to speak with someone and was placed on hold for 15 minutes each time without even getting to say ‘Hello’ or explain the reason for my call. -Which was to tell them I need copies of my medical records to be sent to my new Doctor. It is very sad that I despise going there but I am no longer willing to compromise my health simply because the medical staff is so awful.

January 11th, 2011
NOT A DOCTOR FOR ME!!
Dr. Brown, in my experience, was the worst doctor I could have had. Her bedside manner's were horrible. We ended up lossing our child and she seemed to careless. She was always very short with us. Some of the conversations she did have with us are conversations and information that should never be said to a parent who has just had a miscarriage. Please, please research this doctor before you make her your obgyn. I wish I would have.

August 7th, 2009
What todays patient want
spend time with us. Review our test results. Find out how we are doing, address our concerns do not brush us off. Show us your competency and please do not ask as about tubal litigation or hysterectomy.if we did you would not see us. Least i forget your staff needs overhauling. Some play games on the PC while others are just rude. Please put a sign indicating where to do vitals. we would like to drink water it is very hot outside.

July 30th, 2009
did not have a good experience
She was very short and did not spend the time she needed to with me and the complications i was having. VERY disapointed!

April 5th, 2009
not satisifying
even though she has 30 years of experience but she could not handle easy delivery... she runs into cnclusion to do a caesarean .... i would not recommend her to anybody.