Obstetricians & Gynecologists
5757 W Thunderbird Rd
Ste E157
Glendale, AZ 85306
602-393-2450
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Danielle on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Brown is fabulous. But the office staff is seriously the worst. They are rude and incompetent. They lose patient information, and do not contact patients with results in a timely manner. They are extremely rude on the phone and when trying to schedule appointments. You can expect that there will almost certainly be an issue with your insurance paperwork/referrals, if in fact they haven’t lost the information you gave them. They do not check patient files or test results adequately and are not discreet with sensitive information. Until now, I have been with Dr. Brown for over 20 years. Today I called three times to speak with someone and was placed on hold for 15 minutes each time without even getting to say ‘Hello’ or explain the reason for my call. -Which was to tell them I need copies of my medical records to be sent to my new Doctor. It is very sad that I despise going there but I am no longer willing to compromise my health simply because the medical staff is so awful.

|  Great Dr. Mary Helen Brown  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr. Mary Helen Brown delivered my baby back in 1996 she took very good care of me knowing that I was a high risk patient with previous high risk pregnancy's I have had I will high recommend her to my friends and family for her services. Good work Dr. My son is now 16 if I would of had her from my other two pregnancies my babies would not have been born early.Keep delivering babies.Thank You!Dr. Mary Helen BrownMaritza Arce

|  NOT A DOCTOR FOR ME!!  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Brown, in my experience, was the worst doctor I could have had. Her bedside manner's were horrible. We ended up lossing our child and she seemed to careless. She was always very short with us. Some of the conversations she did have with us are conversations and information that should never be said to a parent who has just had a miscarriage. Please, please research this doctor before you make her your obgyn. I wish I would have.

|  What todays patient want  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2009

spend time with us. Review our test results. Find out how we are doing, address our concerns do not brush us off. Show us your competency and please do not ask as about tubal litigation or hysterectomy.if we did you would not see us. Least i forget your staff needs overhauling. Some play games on the PC while others are just rude. Please put a sign indicating where to do vitals. we would like to drink water it is very hot outside.

|  did not have a good experience  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2009

She was very short and did not spend the time she needed to with me and the complications i was having. VERY disapointed!

|  not satisifying  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2009

even though she has 30 years of experience but she could not handle easy delivery... she runs into cnclusion to do a caesarean .... i would not recommend her to anybody.