A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Dameron Hosp, Stockton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Alice Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Mary Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Brown practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atascadero, CA and Los Osos, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.