A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Campbell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Campbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Campbell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Mary Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Campbell practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Primary Care Doctors.