Dr. Mary Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Collins?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Mary Collins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2017

Collins, MD is very condecending and rude to both parents an kids

I tried to stay with the group, but after a few years of just trying to not get Collins, I decided my kids were better off with an entire group that works together to provide care. Collins is condescending to both children and parents.

April 1st, 2016

Dr. Collins is an exceptional Doctor, she is very knowledgeable about children's health problems, and parents health concerns, She gives excellent advice, and above all you she cares.

March 25th, 2014

Horrible physician

Stay away from this doctor. At all costs. I typically see another doctor in this practice and her treatment of my child is WONDERFUL. Dr. Colins should stop practicing medicine. Dr. Colins has treated my child 3 times now. Each time has been as last minute call to see my child "emergently" and she has been the only doctor with available appointments (I wonder why???). If I had my choice I would never let her touch my child again, but in a pinch when my child needs treatment, I have to do what I have to do. She is rude. She is inconsiderate. She makes you feel like a total fool who should not be taking care of a chil. She makes you feel like you have wasted her time (once, when she was the doctor on call, she told me "what do you expect me to do over the phone" - really?????). She asks asinine questions that no one could possibly answer (e.g - how many times has he coughed in the last hour - sorry I didn't count them all.) And she loves to take a "wait and see" approach to all treatment, even though its obvious the child is in discomfort and suffering. Stay away from her. She should never be allowed to touch children ever again.

August 17th, 2009

horrible experiance

I took my son to Dr. Collins office, had a horrible experiance. She would not believe me when I would states my son had pneumonia, finally took my son to another physician and found out to have pneumonia. Dr. collins should stop calling her self a doctor

February 22nd, 2009

Thorough pediatrician

Dr. Collins is what I would call an "old school" doctor -- dedicated, careful, very knowledgeable, empathetic, but cuts to the point (appropriately). Her infectious disease advice was highly valuable to me. Unreservedly recommended!

August 28th, 2017