A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Cox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Cox MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Mary Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Cox practices Pediatrics near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pediatricians.