A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Norman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Norman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Anepohl Norman MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Norman practice?
- Dr. Mary Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Norman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.