A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Neal is Satisfactory. Dr. O'Neal has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neal graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Neal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. O'Neal practice?
Dr. Mary O'Neal practices Neurology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Braintree, MA.
See South Weymouth Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia O'Neal, Dr. Mamie O'Neal, Dr. Mara O'Neal, Dr. Mari O'Neal, Dr. Maria O'Neal, Dr. Mariah O'Neal, Dr. Mariam O'Neal, Dr. Marian O'Neal