A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary O'Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary O'Neal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neal graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. O'Neal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Angela O'Neal MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. O'Neal practice?
- Dr. Mary O'Neal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary O'Neal practices Neurology near South Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Braintree, MA.
See South Weymouth Neurologists.