A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal Medicine Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rose has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Rose MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Rose practice?
- Dr. Mary Rose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Rose practices Internal Medicine and Therapeutic Radiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See Encinitas Internists and Encinitas Radiologists.