A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Warner, Radiologist, Ultrasound is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Warner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Warner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Athena Warner MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Warner practice?
- Dr. Mary Warner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Warner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Boston Radiologists.