Dr. Mary Elizabeth Abusief MD and FACOG is female, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Abusief, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abusief graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abusief has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Caritas Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abusief accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Abusief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Abusief practice?
Dr. Mary Abusief practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Boston, MA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Abusief, Dr. Mamie Abusief, Dr. Mara Abusief, Dr. Mari Abusief, Dr. Maria Abusief, Dr. Mariah Abusief, Dr. Mariam Abusief, Dr. Marian Abusief