A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Abusief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Abusief, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abusief graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Abusief has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Abusief FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Abusief practice?
- Dr. Mary Abusief has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Abusief practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Boston, MA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.