Dr. Mary Jennifer Abuzzahab MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Diabetes, Endocrinology, and Growth Disorders.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzzahab graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzzahab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abuzzahab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Abuzzahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Abuzzahab practice?
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Abuzzahab, Dr. Mamie Abuzzahab, Dr. Mara Abuzzahab, Dr. Mari Abuzzahab, Dr. Maria Abuzzahab, Dr. Mariah Abuzzahab, Dr. Mariam Abuzzahab, Dr. Marian Abuzzahab