A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Abuzzahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzzahab graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abuzzahab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jennifer Abuzzahab MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Abuzzahab practice?
- Dr. Mary Abuzzahab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Endocrinologists.