A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Abuzzahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzzahab graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abuzzahab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
- Childrens Health Care-St Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abuzzahab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans