A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Abuzzahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Abuzzahab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abuzzahab
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Abuzzahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abuzzahab graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abuzzahab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jennifer Abuzzahab MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Abuzzahab practice?
- Dr. Mary Abuzzahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Abuzzahab practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Endocrinologists.