A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Acevedo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Acevedo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Acevedo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acevedo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary Acevedo practice?
Dr. Mary Acevedo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.