Dr. Mary Acevedo Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mary Acevedo?

Sloppy patient care

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I got a call from Dr. Acevedo's office, not her, telling me that I needed a biopsy of "something" in my breast. The office person gave me an appointment for the biopsy. I was freaked out because the doctor didn't talk to me and tell me what was going on - the results of my mammogram. I called her several times, but she did not return my calls, and just left me hanging with all the stress of this. My appointment was for a week after this news. I got another doctor for a second opinion, but I didn't even get a first opinion from Dr. Acevedo. I don't recommend her.

Worst DR

Posted on August 16th, 2011

I mean Im not trying to be rude or mean, but she never remembers who I am and she never writes anything down. To me that is very unprofessional...She ask me the on my last visit how was my cervics test when she was the one who had the record.

the worst doctor i've ever met

Posted on December 31st, 2010

unless you want the most horrible pregnancy experience ever do not choose this women.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016